Feb 2, 2012

Green Life

These last days the climate has been very strange… today, for example, the day was cloudy, even seemed dark. But sometimes the sun illuminated everything and it is very hot. In Santiago the heat is dry and stupid, I hate it. I think this horrible climate is caused by global warming, and the global warming was caused by humans… and this is definitely terrible. I feel sad when I think in all the damage we have caused to the nature with factories, cars, aerosols… and manly by the life in cities.

In my commune there are not trees or flowers, because we are poor people and municipality haven’t money to do an “accion plan” to educate people who drop the wrappers on the ground. If it were up for me, I would put many garbage dumps on each corners of this country, to promote love and care for the environment. I have incorporated some recycling habits in my life, since my grandmother began to teach me how separate the waste in organic garbage and inorganic garbage. In my home there are a big box where you can throw only potato skins, or watermelon peels, etc. and with this garbage we could be helping to grow a tree and life in general, because the circle is complete.

Anyway… I think if this country don’t do something, we going to lost a lot of beautiful places that we love so much. We need more trees and less asphalt!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment