Apr 8, 2011

Ciudad Pintura



Hi, this time I have to write about a career-related website that I enjoy visiting. 
My favorite Website is http://www.ciudadpintura.com . In this Web you can found a lot of paintings, organized in different ways.  

This site is a virtual gallery created by “Ayúdale a caminar” corporation, who work for labor integration of disabled people. When you are inside of the site, you see a Mona Lisa picture with a little text to explain that work. The background is navy blue, and above you can see six portraits of painters, constantly changing colors (Dürer, Van Gogh, El Bosco, among others).  To the left, there are many white links. The first says “general information”, when you can know about the corporation (who are they and where they are located).  Below, there is a link to go visiting the Main Gallery, and you can search pictures to these categories: Authors (authors suggested, general list of authors), Museums (Suggested Museums, general list of museums), Chronology and Styles (Prehistory to XVIII century, XIX century to the present) and Rail Art (with the description of the space dedicated to trains and a List of pieces)
I like this Web because you can download a lot of pictures that sometimes are difficult to get.  
Here you can see a picture that I found in this site …. and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. It's a really good page! I visited this page before, maybe you should put the tittle of the image because I don't recognize...
    I see you soon! Loveya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good thing !
    I like it. I like your blog template too. =)

    ReplyDelete