Apr 1, 2011

Music to the roaD

I love listen to music because I love hear all the sounds involved. This time I'll talk about my favorite bands and what kind of music they do. Well, as I said last time, the name "Mezzanine" it's a reference to the band "Massive Attack"... this band have a very experimental style, because the electronic sounds mixed with the rock guitars. They are considered precursors of the trip-hop genre.
A Perfect Circle is also one of my favorite bands. They are a rock band, and they formed in 1999. I like all of their albums, especially “Mer de Noms” (french for "Sea of names"). The interesting of this album it's the name of  the songs with titles like "Judith" or "Thomas" or "Magdalena"... I don't know why, but is very curious. I think this album is balance, there are crazy songs and there are some very beautiful!

Now, a video of this great band! **(Is a cover to John Lennon)
enjoy!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment