Jan 10, 2012

Beautiful Countries

Hi classmates, today I must to talk you about one country that I want to visit… even though I would like to visit the 191 countries around the world! This vacation, safely, I’m going to travel to Bolivia and Perú (I already had told them) with my boyfriend and other friends… but, if you ask me which country would I like to go, I answer you SPAIN! I love all the touristic places there, and the fashion, and the gastronomy, and the music... Spain has a rich culture in every way. I would like to visit Barcelona and enter at all cathedrals and churches that I would see. Also, I would like to walk in many parks, for example the Park Guell by Antoni Gaudí. This place is very famous for its artistic design and all the sculptures that surround it.
Always I wanted to study or live in there, because is a beautiful and modern country, and futher seems to be the perfect place to learn about arts. Spain IT’S the “vanguard”.  I hope to travel for at least once! J

1 comment: