Jan 5, 2012

Tattoos

Hi everyone! This is my first post after New Year, so… excuse me, I have delayed… :P

I think behind every tattoos is hidden a story. That's fascinating, because there are a lot of possibilities to interpret iconographically a tattoo, and at the time, linking the symbols with the life of the persons.  I mean, every time I see someone tattooed I ask myself, why he/she tattooed that? However, many people get tattoos for fun or just to decorate themselves. One day, I saw a mistress in my commune with a Camiroaga’s tattoo… and I found it so ugly! I think if you’ re going to tattoo, you must be concerned about the aesthetic and the meaning of the tattoo. Personally, I don’t have any tattoo, but I love them! When I was younger I dreamed of having a great tattoo on my back (in fact, even it is one of my dreams) but I have never joined the necessary money. On the other hand, I think if I going to tattoo, it must be for something important, like when I live in another country, or when I be mom, to remember the importance of those moments.

Anyway, I think I love tattoos because when I was 16 or 17 I watched a tv program called “Miami Ink”, and I always see Kat Von D, an American tattoo artist and model who appeared in this program. She was so pretty and rude that I greatly admired.  She was my idol and I always wanted to be like she, because it seems to be that she really enjoy her job and to make money doing fun things <3





2 comments:

  1. I don't like Miami Ink. I don't like his tattoo 's style. But a very very big tattoo on your back... it would be fabulous to see, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watch Miami Ink, but I would like to. I agree with you, at all. I dream with a tatoo on my feet, as hindu womens with flowers and arabesques... *-* But, I yet i'm thinking about it

    ReplyDelete